1. For device components that have been expressly declared to be covered by a warranty at the time of sale, we guarantee that these components have no defects in regard to material, workmanship or function for the period stated in the warranty declaration. We will rectify any defect that is demonstrably based on a material and/or manufacturing defect if we are notified in writing immediately after the defect has been identified by the original purchaser and this is done within the warranty period. The warranty only covers components that were installed in a new unit during production — it does not cover individual purchases of components bought as spare parts. The warranty period begins with the installation of the device or at most four weeks after delivery, whichever is earlier. The warranty does not cover minor deviations that are negligible in terms of the value and usability of the device nor does it cover consumables.
2. A prerequisite for our warranty is the observance of the operating instructions – particularly any installation and ambient conditions specified. The warranty is void if the consumables specified by us are not used exclusively, or if repairs or similar actions are carried out by persons who are not authorized by us to do so. Furthermore, there is no warranty claim if the defect is based on misuse, accident, improper handling, other modifications to the device by the customer, normal wear and tear or natural disasters.
3. In the case of a warranty claim, we will provide a spare part for the defective device component free of charge. We will charge the costs for the service and for the technician’s travel and installation work in accordance with the respective service prices. Shipping to EU countries is free of charge, shipping to non-EU countries is provided according to CIP Incoterms 2010.
The defective device component must be properly packaged at the expense of the sender and returned to our headquarters in Jena using the Declaration of Decontamination.
4. Warranty services do not extend the warranty period and do not result in any new warranty period. The warranty period for spare parts installed as a warranty replacement ends with the warranty period of the originally purchased device component.
5. Statutory warranty claims are unaffected by our warranty terms and conditions. Further warranty claims, in particular those for compensation of consequential damage, are excluded.
- Trends and developments
Sign up here