Challenged + championed
We at Analytik Jena wholeheartedly believe that competent, motivated employees are the key to the company’s success. With us, you’ll find a working environment that allows you to contribute both your professional expertise and personal skills. You’ll work alongside others on forward-looking, innovative technologies in the food industry, the health sector, or in environmental protection to help make the world a better and safer place. At the same time, you will experience friendly, open, and creative collaboration with us. From the very first day, we’ll give you the opportunity to incorporate your ideas and help shape our company. You’ll also be able to take advantage of our attractive benefits – including those outside of work – and our family-friendly approach.
Analytik Jena is part of the Swiss Endress+Hauser Group and combines inspirational tradition at the Jena site with the multitude of opportunities provided by a global company. We would like to invite you to get to know the many different aspects of Analytik Jena. Join our team and help write our success story with your career at Analytik Jena.
"Passionate, responsible, highly technically qualified. On behalf of Analytik Jena, our employees around the world work together towards a single mission: developing reliable technologies and methods that enable our customers to see more, understand more, and contribute to improving environmental and living conditions over the long term. We maintain an environment that provides dedicated employees with plenty of creative leeway. Developed over many years, our extraordinary corporate culture brings us and our customers together."
Grit Petzholdt-Gühne, Vice President Human Resources
At Analytik Jena, participation always consists of two sides: the technical side and the human side. Employees feel most comfortable in an environment where they can tackle challenging issues as part of a real community.
The technical side
- State-of-the-art analytical measurement technology and complete systems for bioanalytical applications with one of the widest product ranges on the market
- Close cooperation with experts from various technical, natural and economic disciplines
- Participating in product development from the fist idea until serial production
- Supporting product launches nationally and internationally
- Individual consulting of our valued customers in industry and science
- International sites, for instance in China, USA, and France
The human side
- professional development with external training courses, individual performance reviews, new responsibilities, and leadership programs, and more
- flexible conditions to help balance career and private life
- team spirit and a good working environment are part of our identity - the collective "we" is always bigger than the individual "I"
- we embrace a value-oriented management culture and place our trust in our employees, giving them responsibility and providing creative leeway
- we offer a range of opportunities to gather experience abroad and make a contribution
honored with the "Jenaer Familiensiegel" as family friendly company
trust-based working hours
company pension scheme
individual further education at Analytik jena academy
personal onboarding process
childcare subsidy and room for childcare
sports and health classes
parcel counter pakadoo
We are your partner for all kinds of internships, working students or theses.
Prospects in the Endress+Hauser Group
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Even with over 13,000 people around the world, the Group has remained a family-run enterprise to this day, building on strong values and clear principles. This has allowed a unique corporate culture to develop over the years. We are proud to now be a part of the Endress+Hauser family.
For Analytik Jena, it’s very important to take a clear stand on the issue of sustainability. Solutions to problems only meet our standards if they’re designed for long-term viability. It therefore goes without saying that we use resources sparingly – our own and those of our customers. Sustainability also requires the development of young talents with well-founded, state-of-the-art apprenticeships and – provided their performance is good – binding job offers.
Analytik Jena relies on the innovative power of a long-standing location to serve international markets of the future. And it provides this location itself with new momentum in the form of exemplary, family-friendly human resources policies as well as support for many social and cultural initiatives.
Close to the customer – for us, this means being present worldwide. As a company that generates more than two-thirds of its total sales abroad and maintains business relationships in more than 120 countries around the globe, we attach a great deal of importance to an international presence. We are always working to further expand our personalized service and strong international team of specialists. With a continuously growing distribution and partner network, we also ensure that close contact with users is maintained at all times.
- Trends and developments
Sign up here