The service of our Lab Automation unit provides you with online support and software demonstrations directly on your PC. Using an encrypted connection between Analytik Jena GmbH and your PC (which you initiate), we can help with the preparation or review of programs, troubleshooting, or problem-solving, and can give demonstrations of our software.
Give us a call, and we will explain the next steps for establishing the connection. During the call, the software engineer from Lab Automation will explain what needs to be done online on their screen, or you can show them your application. In addition, you can enable the software engineer to control your applications as if they were right there in your lab.
How secure is this software?
- We are not able to copy data from your PC with this software.
- You can see everything we are doing on your PC on the monitor.
- You can terminate the connection at any time with the F12 key.
- The connection is protected with 128-bit encryption.
- A new code is randomly generated for each connection. We can then only establish a connection with your PC once you have launched the program and entered this number.
- TeamViewer transfers data with regular internet protocols.
Please contact us or fill out our service contact form and send it to us.
Download TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Trends and developments
Sign up here