- Cut to length special size bags for odd shaped or extra-large products.
- We can wind a roll to the max width of a 20″ opening.
- Eliminates the need to stock an expensive variety of bags.
- Ideal to separate contents within a bag through the use of a vertical heat seal.
- No limit of compartments.
- Available with zip.
- Provides a flat surface to seat bulky items.
- May promote better stacking within a shipping container.
- Capability to produce bottom gusset only.
- Available on any bag structure and type for any application that requires the product to be displayed to improve visibility.
- Round hang hole and sombrero shapes are “standard”, but custom shapes are available.
- SCS can place any number of hang holes that are required to most bag structures.
- Allows open top bags, longer than 36″, to be manufactured on the SCS bag machines instead of the bag having to be hand-made – making them more economical with shortened lead-times.
- Generally made with no markings.
- Available in most bag structures.
- Custom Hot Stamping – Custom hot stamping and printing is available.
A maximum of two hot stamps in two different ink colors can be applied to the bag.
The print on the bag can be no larger than 3.5” x 3.5” for each hot stamp.
Ink colors available are yellow, black and blue.
- Custom Labeling – A pre-printed label can also be applied to bags. SCS has a label inspection system to make sure the label is present, straight and not wrinkled.
- Ideal for a more permanent seal.
- Ideal for automatic bag-sealing machines.
- Can be folded or secured with ESD tape or ESD label.
- Also known as our “rip top” bag.
- The bag is created with a soft fold at the top of the bag, with tear notches and a zipper.
- The bottom of the bag is open.
- The zipper allows the customer to use the bag again.
- Product is loaded into the bag from the bottom and then heat sealed.
- To access the product, the customer rips the top off the bag above the zipper.
- Rip top barrier bags can be vacuum sealed.
- The maximum length of rip top bags is 15 inches from the opening to the zipper.
- Available in all bag structures, except Dri-Shield® 3000 and Dri-Shield® 2700.
- Once heat sealed, the bag ensures security of contents until opened by using convenient tear notches.
- SCS’s tape top bags offer a self-sealing tape closure that is reusable for multiple uses.
- They are easy to open and do not require a heat sealer to close.
- To close the bag, simply peel and remove the paper backing and fold the flap closed.
- Open the bag by lifting the flap.
- Can be opened and closed repeatedly to simplify access.
- Wide range of sizes from 2″ – 39″ wide x 2″ – 35″ long.
- Static shield protection when the zippers are closed.
- Available in all bag structures, except.
- Dri-Shield® 3000 and Dri-Shield® 2700.
- For automatic bag-sealing machines and applications that specify this additional seal in lieu of the standard SCS soft-folded bag bottom.
- Available in all bag structures.